Saturday, 31 October 2015

Photoshoot Saturday!

Hey Lovelies,

I know, I know. It's been 3 whole weeks since my last post and I'm sorry. I've been so busy AND I had a slight case of writer's block, but I'm finally back!
Back in July, my friends and I got together for an amateur photo shoot! It was meant to be a fashion post, but we got carried away taking ridiculous photos, that I didn't actually get round to asking everyone how they would describe their style, where they got their clothes from, etc.... So here is a round up of the best most style worthy pictures!











Some location snaps...


And my favourite picture of all!

I was supposed to post this yesterday, so that my post could be called 'Photoshoot Friday' which has a rhyming/alliteration tone,but I got carried away watching YouTube videos *cry*. I hope you enjoyed the photos! And if you haven't already, check out my guest post on Reflections Of A Jolly Girl!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: 2013: The year when the movie 2012 was moved from the action section, to comedy section.

1 comment :

  1. I loved this post!

    - http://lifeasmeq.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please mind dump here