Friday, 29 April 2016

Lifestyle | Boobs, Bras and Betrayal

Hey Lovelies,

Bras. The bane of my life. I can't even remember the last time I went for a proper bra-fitting. On a list of things I dread, bras come pretty close to number one. Whether it's because the underwire has decided to become a traitor and impale me or the straps uncomfortably digging into my shoulders, bras have never been my favourite thing. The worst bra-related problem I've had was when my bra kept unhooking during Zumba. The stress was real! But, all is not lost, for there is a solution to most (if not all) your 'BRABLEMS'!




This helpful poster was provided by ThirdLove, a lingerie company who makes comfortable bras. They were kind enough to give me a 15% discount code to share with you.
CODE | BRABLEMS

My most common problem is probably Quad-Boob. What's yours?

Love Peace and Snickers xx }|{

*This post was inspired by ThirdLove, but all opinions are honest and mine alone. I was not paid neither was I gifted anything.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please mind dump here