Sunday 7 February 2016

Music | My January Playlist


Hey Lovelies,

January (for me) has been a month of gym and colds, but these songs helped me get through this month!




1 | We Don't Talk Anymore (cover) - Megan Nicole and Jason Chen


2 | Pillow Talk - Zayn

3 | Mansae - Seventeen

4 | Spinebreaker - BTS

5 | War Of Hormones - BTS

6 | Paper Hearts - Tori Kelly

7 | If You Do - GOT7

8 | Fools - Troye Sivan

9 | Do It Again - Pia Mia ft. Chris Brown, Tyga

10 | Love Lockdown - Kanye West

You've probably noticed I'm into Kpop now. Believe me, I never thought this would happen, not because it's bad (it's obviously not), but because I don't understand the words and they are so far away and I've seen Kpop obsessions first-hand and I wanted nothing to do with it. But now...now, I am the ultimate fangirl! The routines, the songs, the variety shows... just everything is sooo awesome! Why can't our bands be like this? Everything I disliked about Kpop hasn't changed, so I guess it's just my perspective. Maybe I'll do a post about it!

What songs did you listen to the most this January?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: