Sunday 20 October 2013

Time to reminisce!

Hey!,

As you can see, I have dramatically updated my blog. It needed a lift me up, so I sprinkled my multi-coloured fairy dust and... TAH DAH! Please appreciate it because it took my a lot of effort and frustration.

In this post, I have decided to go over different event in my life that may or may not have shaped me to become the person I am today! Ahem. Ahem....

Queen Galadriel



Sunset





Spiral Staircase


Annoying toilet (you had to pump it 30 times just to flush!!)



Queen's jubilee


Rubik's competition


Fountain at South Bank
































Peckham Wall-me and my friends all wrote messages on it!

 





Six weeks holiday fun




Thanks guys!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. I'm so broke I can't even pay attention.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: