Monday 23 June 2014

Am I the only girl not to have already named her babies??

Hey poplars (not sure why I called you trees),

This post has nothing to do with the opening rhetorical question, but it is something I've been wondering about...

Anyway, this post is about the world cup. Naturally, I support Ghana and England and I am both, but England has been so disappointing this year. Ghana on the other hand are amazing. Yeah they lost their first game, but they tied with Germany, one of the favourites to win. I am so proud of them, but I'm so angry too... There were so many opportunities to score and beat Germany, but noooooooo, you decide to become complacent?!?!?! That is not what life is about!

Me sporting (pun intended) my GHANA earrings

I want Ghana to win!!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I always lie. Trust me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: