Saturday 20 September 2014

Review | Beauty UK Posh Pout

Hey protons,

So I have decided to post a review of some products that I got a few weeks back.

Beauty UK Posh Pout | My Life In A Tab
Beauty UK Posh Pout tinted lip balm

So as you can see, I got 3 colours: sugar plum fairy, how nude!, corally incorrect. They are all mint flavoured, which is cool!


The plum coloured one (left) is brilliant for nude looking makeup because it is the same colour (more or less) as my lips, so it basically covers imperfections.

Pinky in the middle makes me look a little demented. I think this is because I'm black and light pink is just not the way to go. But, I've worked out 2 ways I can wear it. I can wear it at home as vaseline, so no one can see me, or I can mix it with one of the other two, which will probably make them a little lighter.

Last but not least is the red one! I like this the best because I can use it as an alternative to lipstick. When I put on lipstick, I have to put on vaseline, then the lipstick, whereas with the coral lip balm, I can just put it on and go!

I hope this helps, if you are thinking of buying any of these!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Life is cheap. It’s the accessories that kill you.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: