Monday, 25 January 2016

Lifestyle | My Favourite YouTubers


Hey Lovelies,

The first step to overcoming a problem, is to acknowledge it. So here is my confession : half my life is spent on YouTube. I know there are many productive things I could be doing with my day, but instead I ignore the small voice and watch videos on how to tame a snake, even though I live in London, where there is absolutely no chance I'm going to see a snake. So I've compiled a list of my favourite YouTubers at the moment.

1 | IISuperwomanII
If you don't know who this is, where have you been? Superwoman is the most perfect unicorn ever. Her videos are always relatable and so funny.


2 | Cydnee Black
Her makeup tutorials are life! I have no patience and tend to avoid videos longer than 7 minutes, so her 5 minute videos are great!

3 | Kurt Hugo Schneider
His covers and the one take videos that go with it are amazing!

4 | BuzzfeedYellow
These videos (kind of) follow the lives of Buzzfeed employees in a really funny way.

5 | BuzzfeedViolet
I don't think I've ever watched a video on this channel I didn't relate to.

Who are your favourite YouTubers?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: If a robot did the robot, would it be the robot or just a dance move?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please mind dump here