Monday 4 July 2016

Lifestyle | Go Bananas (or you know... Coconuts!)



Hey Lovelies,

So exam season is finally over and I am back! To treat myself after the blood, sweat, tears and procrastination, I searched the web for something cute to buy and I came across a lovely website called Coconut Lane. I am in love with their wall art pieces especially, no exaggeration.




This is my personal favourite!


After you're done buying enough wall art to start a shop, their accessories are so pretty! Like Tumblr-worthy! I swear that if heaven is paradise, this is mine. Witty quotes and aesthetically pleasing products - what more could I want?


And to sprinkle a little bit more unicorn dust, Coconut Lane UK have kindly given me a 20% discount for you lovelies!
CODE | lifeinatab20

Go forth and buy your little hearts out!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{


*This post was inspired by Coconut Lane, but all opinions are honest and mine alone. I was not paid neither was I gifted anything.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: