Sunday 5 May 2013

Bothering Lots Of Giant Geisha Egyption Rulers (BLOGGER)

Hey!,

I am oh so bored, it's unbelievable. I wish I was in a plane right now flying somewhere hot or tropical (not the same thing!). Can you believe that in the 14 years of my life I've never been on a plane? I want to fly. *pouty face*

Now I'm going to tell you some interesting facts

Did you know...

1 | 11% of people are left-handed (That basically makes me rare/unique!!)
2 | Most lipsticks contain fish scales
3 | Ralph Lauren's original name was Ralph Lifshitz
4 | The names of all continents both start and end with the same letter
5 | Stewardesses is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand
6 | There is no such thing as a naturally blue food
7 | About 90% of the world's population kisses
8 | Coca-Cola originally contained cocaine
9 | The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English alphabet
10 | All the blinking in one day equates to having your eyes closed for 30 minutes

So cool, right?

Anyways, bye now!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

Quote of the day: Friends are like stars; you don't always see them, but they are always there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: