Wednesday 29 May 2013

Phobias....

Hey ONES,

I'm going talk about phobias. I have two main phobias. Cynophobia and Arachnophobia. Both creep me out like crazy.

Cynophobia is a fear of dogs. It first developed when a dog in my building kept chasing me around the park every morning when I was going to school. It was so scary even when its owner got a muzzle and a cone for his dog. Also I had this experience: when I was coming back from Nandos (best restaurant ever), when this dog attacked me, but my mum stepped in front of me. This two stories happened when I was in year 2 and 4.

Everybody knows what arachnophobia is. I love God, but really, what is the use of spiders? Especially fast ones. Yesterday, I was washing my hair so there was water in my eyes and my sister said there was a spider and I had no idea where it was, so I was so freaked out. But then she killed it and I felt pure relief course through my veins.

Toodles.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S Quote of the day: Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: