Tuesday 23 July 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hey do-gooders,

Busy week. I finished school on friday, so today is officially the first day of the holidays! On Friday, me and my friends (my friends and I?) went to the Princess Diana Memorial in Hyde Park and I got tanned. (If you think black people don't tan, think again. I was laughing hysterically when I saw the outline of my tank top!) On Saturday, I went to the Country Lambeth Show and it was really cool! I saw one of my school friends here! On Sunday, here was a youth day church quiz where we tested the adults! Believe it or not, they were worse than us!! I also finally finished my 5x5 Professor Rubik's Cube. Almost forgot, I took out my hair, so I am now left with an afro. Seriously....

Gonna go spend the rest of my days chillaxing. Bye!!!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: