Monday 1 July 2013

Did you miss me?

Hey,

I'm back for the 3rd time this month. I've got no more trips to abandon you guys to, so I'm back!!!

My trip was brilliant and I now have a sailing qualification if I ever want to become a skipper!!

Today, I went on a trip to Lush, and it was really cool. We got to make face masks which was really cool until I put it on. So basically, I left it on for 5 mins like you're supposed to, and when I went to take it off, it was like when you spill paint on something you wipe it away but you can still see where the paint was, that happened to my FACE!!! I was really scared because I had to go and pick up my little sister and I didn't want to go out like that, but luckily I'm brilliant. I used a wipe to get the rest off. The relief.

Anyway, I got to go and research candles for my project.

Bye!!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: If you’ve never jumped from one couch to the other to avoid the lava you’ve never had a childhood

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: