Sunday 29 September 2013

What is the world coming to???

Hey different nationalities of the world,

So today, I was doing 'research' and guess what I found out. That lemonade is made with artificial flavouring while some soaps have real lemons in it!!!! Does that make sense to you? DOES IT? I was like, what happens if we die from lack of vitamin C and we get scurvy? Just because companies can't be bothered to put real lemons in lemonade!!!!

Also, I found out that there is a fear of long words!!! And its called Hippopotomostroesquippedaliophobia! So that person with the phobia can't even tell people they have it, because they're scared!!

That brings me on to my next point: Whoever decided to put a 'S' in lisp is utterly evil. Evil, I tell you!

To end on a cheerful note, I'm fine, just wired.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: