Friday 29 November 2013

1 Second Think!

Hey qwertyuiop, (I can't think anymore)

Yesterday during Religious, we were talking about Adam and Eve and their fall, when this girl was like 'if I was Eve, I don't know what I would do.' and her friend replied instantly with 'If you were Eve, you would have eaten the whole tree. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. Seriously, I forgot to take a breath before laughing, so I looked like a demented seal.

 

On a completely different note, I just watched the Black Friday report and it is so ridiculous. People were fighting over stuff that were suddenly cheap. I mean, people got hurt. Does it make it worth it? No it does not.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: After Mondays and Tuesdays even the calendar says WTF.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: