Sunday 12 January 2014

#Don'tknowwhattocallthis,soIputahastagatthebeginningtolookcool!

Hey peacocks,

Sorry for the delay, I've been revising and doing so many tests this week. I am actually dreading year 10 when it all becomes real.

This is me as a cartoon and a boy....


These days, newspapers hold interesting stories. Like these men who stole 4 cows from a farm and stuck them all in a car. Seriously! They would have gotten away with it as well, but the cows were so big the car buckled under their weight. I laughed so hard, I forgot to breathe.

Told you!

Anyway, how are you guys? This is my year!! I don't know why, but I can feel it!

Bye bye bye byeeeeee........for now!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I posted on your wall. No, not on Facebook. Look at the side of your house


P.P.S. Do you like the improvement? I did them just for Y-O-U!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: