Wednesday 26 February 2014

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

Hey retailers,

So this past week, I have been getting into arguments with everybody about everything, even if all they did was use a word wrong.Three of the biggest disagreements were actually funny!

1 | What was better: Tangled or Frozen?
I've watched both and I don't see what the hype around Frozen is about. It was meh. The princess in Tangled ended up with the thief and everything! It was adorable!



2 | What is worse: Drinking or Smoking?
They are both bad, but drinking seemed to be worse, but recently a woman died after smoking a joint, so you never really know!

3 | What was better: N sync or Backstreet Boys?
Yep, we really went old-school! More people chose backstreet boys on that topic!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I wish I had a cute laugh, but instead I sound like a dying seal.


2 comments :

  1. But Frozen is so good too! It's just adorable and the soundtrack is better! If you like Tangled, you should really see Frozen when it comes out! :D
    P.S. Love the moustache with the colourful, falling sparkles. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I do really need to watch it! Thank you for your positive comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments here: