Monday 24 March 2014

Should I be offended?

Hey drama queens,

So today, we were randomly talking about the Hunger Games. To be honest, I think that I would totally survive it, but my friends think differently about me. Apparently, I would die in the clearing when everyone was collecting necessities. This is totally unacceptable. I think that I could really go all the way. DISTRICT 16, ALL THE WAY! That's right, I have my own district. Anyway, I took a Hunger Games test and they said:


You make it down to the final three people until you are attacked and dead. If you practice a bit more you might have a very good chance of winning. You are a very logical person and I wouldn't be surprised if you gave this quiz another try and got 100%

 Oh Yeah! I'm would be so good! All of the guys on my team would be lucky to ally with me! Suckers!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I hate how Monday is so far away from Friday and Friday is so close to Monday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: