Friday 11 April 2014

I am Divergent! (Spoiler alert)

Hey movie-goers,

I'm going to watch Divergent on Tuesday and I cannot wait!! I've read all 3 books and can I just express my anger at the ending of the book. When I finished reading it, I moped around the house for 2 hours because I realized that the series is finished and Tris does. She survived the unsurvivale (the death serum), but she didn't survive something she could have (a gun shot). It's absolutely ridiculous. I took a divergent quiz and I am DIVERGENT (obviously!). I scored highest in Dauntless.



As you can tell, I'm upset, so I shall sign off. Grrr!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, sell it, use the profits to buy a rifle and see if life makes the same mistake twice.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: