Wednesday 23 April 2014

The bees this time of year are massive...


Hey summertime,

Today was a brilliant day even though I had to go back to school. We sat in the garden and just talked about life, snitches and sonic screwdrivers. I went around school saying Hakuna Matata to everybody and it was hilarious.
I realized that life is short and have decided to make try and be insightful whenever I can, so here is today's insightful comment: Jesus loves you, but I'm his favourite! No joke! We got new computers at school and my USB doesn't work in them, so that will be my new excuse for if I have forgotten to do a piece of homework! I am gleeful today because I have had the first Snickers bar in ages (I gave it up for Lent)! Now I feel graceful!

Toodleloo!

Love, Peace aand Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I hate it when I can't remember if I am drying my face with the same side of the towel I wiped my butt with.


P.P.S Liverpool are top of the league!! Yes, there is a God! YAY!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: