Friday 30 January 2015

Review | Studio London Vintage Minx

Hey lovelies,

So, for Christmas, I got a nail varnish set as a Secret Santa present. If you don't know already, I love to paint my nails. I don't know why, but they are just so cute in their little bottles!


Studio London Vintage Minx | My Life In A Tab



 I got the vintage minx collection, and I have to say, they are really good colours. They are labelled (in the order of the picture above) Plumful, Really Red and Midnight Navy. So being the nail polish lover that I am, I tried them on.

Studio London Vintage Minx | My Life In A Tab
Excuse my wrinkly fingers

Plumful (the purple finger), is a really vibrant colour and after two coats, it is really solid and opaque. Thankfully, this means that the varnish won't run out anytime soon.

Really Red is my favourite. Not because it is my favourite colour, but the application of it was really smooth and you only need one application of Really Red.

Midnight Navy, I've got to say, is the one that disappointed me. While the other two dried very quickly, Midnight Navy took looker and I had to apply more of it before it dried as a solid colour without transparency. But as I have recently become interested in darker colours (it doesn't affect my personality in any way!), it is a brilliant colour after two applications.

What colour would you wear?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: To make a mistake is human, To admit it, is stupid!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: