Saturday 3 January 2015

Lifestyle | New Year's Resolutions!


Hey Lovelies,

Happy New Year's! 2014 2015 is hopefully going to be an awesome year and I will try and enjoy it! So, a new year means new resolutions and a new me and all that jazz. I know you've heard that whole spiel before, so sorry, but this probably won't be the last time you hear it!

1 | Start posting on schedule
I know, I know, I post sporadically, but I'm going to change this year. I think that it's probably best if I post on Wednesday's and Saturday's, so that I don't have to wait whole weeks to tell you guys the weird stuff happening in my life.

2 | Use Social Media
I have an adequate amount of social media, but I don't use many of them, so I'm going to blow off the dust and use them!

3 | Find My Niche
Guys, you know I appreciate all of you right? But, I have got to find my niche. That way, I'll have lots to talk about in a subject, instead of my usual mess. I might even start vlogging!

4 | Try Something New
As you can see, I have completely revamped my blog, but I hope you still like it. This year, I'm going to bond with other bloggers. Last year (so fun to say that when it was only 3 days ago), I attended a blogger meet up and it was fun, so hopefully, I'll attend more. I also hope to hold giveaways this year and acquire guest bloggers!

5 | Replying To Comments
If you leave comments, you already know that I reply to them, but I keep forgetting to reply to posts on my other pages. Sorry! So, from now on I'll reply to messages on all pages. Please forgive me if you see a comment made in 2013 and it was answered in 2015 (2015!).

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Write it on your heart that everyday is the best day of the year!



2 comments :

  1. Vlogging sounds scary o.o but good luck!
    And yes, I need to start up a schedule too >.>
    Happy New Year! (belatedly, but oh well)

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments here: