Thursday 21 December 2017

Music | My December Playlist


Hey Lovelies,

Are you proud of me? I'm already back with a new post and it's a Christmas-themed goodie! You're probably not surprised to know that as soon as it hits December 1st, I have one mood: pure Christmas happiness! So look forward to my basket-load of Christmas jingles that you can sing along to ALL. MONTH. LONG! This year though, I've decided to be a bit different and listen to covers as I've heard the originals many times. Enjoy!

1 | Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

2 | Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee (Sorry, but no one can do it like Brenda can)

3 | Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande

4 | Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue

5 | It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé

6 | Baby It's Cold Outside - Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé

7 | Jingle Bell Rock - The Vamps

Just to make sure I don't go insane, I've also been listening to throwbacks - my old favourites!

8 | Breathe Slow - Alesha Dixon

9 | Start Without You - Alexandra Burke

10 | Pass Out - Tinie Tempah

You've probably heard these songs a million times, but sometimes it's nice to kick back and be nostalgic. I hope you're having a great holiday so far, but make sure you stay safe and do all your schoolwork because God knows, I'm drowning in it. See you in my next post. Hopefully  isn't too far away!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: