Sunday 8 July 2018

Summer Trends 2018

weheartit

Hey Lovelies,

Summer is here and I GOT YOU. Gone are the shapeless jumpers and over-sized scarfs, replaced with halter tops and bralettes. Honestly, I don't know why I'm so excited for summer every year when it truly only lasts about a week in the UK.

I love summer fashion and this year is no exception. The trends that arrive with the sun are bright, different and colourful, but very fleeting. So here's a few summer trends that have caught my eye this year.

1 | Co-ordinates

@iwantdjduffey
PLT (top + bottom)




















I am in love with co-ord sets. Something about wearing matching material just has a unique aesthetic that I cannot get enough of. They're very easy to style, accessorise and can be worn to almost any occasion. I've purchased one myself that I may debut in the coming weeks.


2 | Florals

SHEIN
Romwe
It makes sense that flowers are popular in spring/summer. Floral outfits or accessories get you looking summer ready without much effort effort of your part.


3 | Stripes

PLT
LOTD

Stripes are an understated piece of the summer wardrobe. When worn correctly, they can give the illusion of a slimmer figure. Vertical stripes suit me better as they help generate length, making me look taller than I actually am.


4 | Retro Sunglasses

Urban Outfitters
PLT

Urban Outfitters







Sunglasses are a must have. They can make or break an outfit and this summer, we have taken a trip back to the 80's with retro style glasses. I've got myself the Coconut Lane ones (discount code: LIFEINATAB20) and I've worn them with every outfit since.


5 | Yellow

I Saw It First
Missguided
 Yellow is my favourite colour to wear. It pops against my skin and calls attention in public. When I tell you that I want to be seen from a mile away, I am not kidding.

Obviously, you can mix and match these trends, for example a floral co-ord set. There are no rules on how to live your best life! I, for one, am on a mission to be productive and further myself as in the past, I've procrastinated to the point where it's too late and I feel like life has been passing me by. I'll try and keep you up to date on here or on Instagram. I've been doing well so far, going out most days to try new things and creating opportunities for myself. I have also finally, FINALLY got myself a pink wig, which I'll talk about sooooon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: