Sunday 9 June 2013

Forever Young...I Wanna Be...Forever Young!

Hey!,

I have always been told I have a Peter Pan perspective on life. Now, I'm starting to believe it. The exams starting tomorrow are freaking me out. I don't know half of what I'm supposed to and I don't want to be in anything less than set one next year. I need to study alcohol for my French test tomorrow, but I don't know anything because my teacher decided not to be in on the last two days before the weekend. So what am I going to do? I feel like ending it now and buying Ben and Jerry's to gorge on! I've never even touched the tub, let alone tasted it. It's so not fair.

I want to run away and join a fun fair (I don't know why books say to a circus, its no fun) and never come back.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I hate it when I meow at cats and they don’t meow back. Unbelievably rude.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: