Sunday 23 June 2013

Men are from earth. Women are from earth.

Hey!,

Sorry for my radio silence.

I was in English talking about oxymorons and I think that they are the best thing English has to offer. For those who don't know, an oxymoron is two words that are polar opposites.

Here are a few that I like:

Pretty Ugly
Living Dead
Fine Mess
New Classic
Accidently on Purpose
Accurate Estimate
Act Naturally
Genuine Imitation
Good Grief
Same Difference
Almost Exactly
Alone Together
Silent Scream
Butt Head
Sweet Sorrow
Simply Impossible
Seriously Funny
Paid Volunteers
Obviously Obscure
Liquid Gold

I said a few, this is my few, so when I say a lot, be scared!!

I may or may not be incommunicado for the next 5 days, as I'm going on a trip where there might not be any reception. Just to warn you!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx

P.S. Quote of the day: Childhood is like being drunk. Everyone remembers what you did, except you.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: