Friday 30 May 2014

Music | Half-term Playlist


Hey evolutionists?,

I have spent the whole of this mid term break listening to the same songs again and again. I don't know why and I've tried putting my songs on shuffle , but I just skip songs until I find one that I like. Maybe they are just really catchy to me. Anyway, here are the list of songs...

1. Don't Stop - 5 seconds of summer



2. Problem - Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea


3. Somebody to you - The Vamps ft Demi Lovato


4. Salute - Little Mix


Not a clue why they are on my mind, but ah well.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Some people you know were dropped on their head as babies. Some were clearly thrown in the air, hit by the ceiling fan, bounced off the wall and fell through the window.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: