Monday 12 May 2014

When you know, you know you know

Hey tiaras,

So... on Saturday, I watched the Eurovision Song Contest 2014. I must admit that Britain was actually good this. Way better than last year. Molly made me proud to be British! I think that most of the acts were good and their short videos at the beginning with their flags were awesome! Poland was awkward to watch, really awkward. Conchita was good, but I don't think she should have won. My personal favourite was Iceland (No Prejudice).

Anyway, moving onto a completely unrelated topic, SHELDON KISSED AMY! AAAAHHHH! It was funny and sweet at the same time! He melted into it!! AHH!

Absolutely adorkable!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is a noticeable notice.

1 comment :

  1. Finally someone who shares my opinion on the Eurovision Song Contest! Personally, I think that Austria had a good song, but it wasn't as good as the Dutch song (though I might be prejudiced since I'm Dutch). Norway was my favorite :)

    http://pickingupthepiecesoflife.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments here: