Monday 19 May 2014

Who is the best superhero?

Hey fruit-loops,

Before I begin, by the end on this post, you guys are either going to love me or hate me. I'm going to be like MARMITE (which I hate by the way). Everyone has a favourite superhero and I'm about to diss the one I don't think should be classified as superheroes. So I'm going to say is this is my opinion and yours has no place here... GOT IT!?!?!

Let us begin.....

First of the useless superheroes is... BATMAN!



He has no powers! He is just a hero! All he can do is say 'I'm batman' in a really deep voice and I don't think that classifies as a power. The bat-mobile is awesome though, I must admit.

Next is...GREEN LANTERN!


I don't know much about him, but from what I can gather, he shouldn't exist. His ring shoots razor beams, so logically, if his ring was to be stolen or lost, he wouldn't have powers. And he has to recharge the ring? Yeah, cause evil and danger is going to wait for you to be ready before it comes at you. *Rolls eyes*

Lastly is... SUPERMAN!


At first, I thought Superman was cool, but then I mulled it over and I realized he is a sucky as Green Lantern and Batman. Yeah he actually has powers, but he has a weakness?!!?!??! What SUPERhero has a weakness?!!?!?? AND, his weakness is Kryptonite! This isn't bad in itself, but it is supposed to be rare, but all his enemies seem to have it! It just doesn't make sense!

This leaves me with my favourite superhero....................SPIDERMAN!


I hate spiders, so it's kind of weird that I like Spiderman, but here are my reasons:
1. He was bitten by a radioactive spider and SURVIVED!
2. He doesn't wear pants on the outside.
3. He doesn't need a sidekick.

The only thing annoying about him is the name alliteration thing, which I have with an unwavering passion.

Anyway, please don't hate me, I'm a delight!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I love it when you walk through a spider web, all of a sudden you know kung fu.

2 comments :

  1. Hi remember me? maybe not.
    Alright your blog so so so amazing and addicting. Definatly on my top list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember you! and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave comments here: