Tuesday 30 December 2014

Would You Rather? Tag


Hey lovelies,

First, I want to apologise because I've decided to stop with Blogmas early, so sorry. +Jess Quaynor has nominated me to do the Would You Rather? Tag. I never realized there were so many tags floating around the place. I'll hunt for more another time. Knowing me, I'll go for the craziest tags I can find. Anyway, so here is the WOULD YOU RATHER? TAG!

1 | Would you rather live in a world where there are no problems or live in a world where you rule?

I think living in a world is better because if there are no problems, everyone would be having the time of their lives. As much as I wold love to rule the world, I'd have to sort out the problems and I don't think I could do that.

2 | Would you rather get a dream vacation for two weeks or spend a week with anyone in the world?

I would go on a dream vacation for two weeks because even if i don't go with anybody, I would at least have a decent time. But if I had to spend a week with anyone, I'd probably pick someone I didn't know very well, so that we could bond, but as I'm the world's unluckiest person, it would probably go horribly wrong!

3 | Would you rather fly or read minds?

FLY! Reading minds sucks because I would be self-conscious all the time. But flying is awesome!

4 | Would you rather have more time or money?

I'd have more time because it means I could do everything I ever wanted to do and make money anyway!

5 | Would you have piercings or tattoos?

I hate tattoos so much. At first they look pretty, but then you lose or gain weight and it goes out of shape. When you get old, it will wrinkle with your skin. I like piercings, but I have an aversion to the massive holes people have in their ears. It creeps me out. And I don't like faces or bodies covered with piercings.

6 | Would you rather have a rewind button in your life or a pause button in your life?

It has to be the pause button. Ever since I watched Bernard's watch, I have always wanted to pause time. It's would give me more time to read and do other things.

7 | Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout everything?

I apparently shout everything now, so I'd probably just stick with it. I'd hate to whisper everything like Lilly from Pith Perfect.

8 | Would you rather go without the internet or a car for a month?

Car, mainly because I don't drive ad my dad doesn't drive me anywhere.

9 | Would you rather have to sit all day or stand all day?

Sit. Who would stand? My legs ache from standing after like an hour, and when I'm walking, probably two.

10 | Would you rather sing every word you speak or always speak in rhymes?

I would speak in rhymes because that way, I can become a freestyle rapper and tour around the world showing off my awesome skillz!

What would you rather do?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: T-rexes are only aggressive because their arms are too short to hug each other.


3 comments :

  1. Hey there! I was going through my blog followers and realised you weren't there anymore. ^^ It would make me very happy if you could you tell me why you unfollowed because then I can improve my blog for the rest (but don't worry about it if you don't want to)! <3

    This tag is amazing! I really love it (and our answers are really similar. I know the pains of having to whisper everything so I'd also pick shouting... although I disagree on you about flying and reading minds. x)

    Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I was following around 70 blogs, so I did a spring clean figuring that I would get a sign if it was meant to be. I guess this is my sign from you :) P.S I love your Winter Wonderland Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you (I would have loved for you to join)! No don't be sorry: I understand how following too many blogs is like letting clutter build up. (In fact I should do a Spring cleaning some time soon as well... maybe when Spring comes around :P) Happy New Year Neri! <3

      Delete

Leave comments here: