Monday 20 July 2015

Lifestyle | Favourite Instagram Accounts

Hey Lovelies,

Yes, I'm sorry. I know that you are well aware of my addiction to Instagram, so this is my last post relating to the topic. Probably. But you never know. So today is about my favourite Instagram accounts.

I love this account because they post lovely pictures of anybody who uses the #brandyusa could appear on their account. It showcases the photography and modelling talents of the budding.

2 | Sarcasm_only
A photo posted by  Ecards (@sarcasm_only) on
This account makes me laugh. You can always find relatable posts that make you feel as if you are not the only person in the world that does something. Like sing badly.

3 | Heidi Petite
A photo posted by HEIDI PETITE (@heidipetite) on
I love Heidi's account because all of her posts are colourful and who doesn't love colour?

4 | Isabella
Isabella's posts are perfect if you are in need of fashion inspiration or you just want to sigh at her seemingly infinite wardrobe.

5 | Meli Lau
A photo posted by Meli Lau (@melimunchi) on
I follow this account because of the unique style that Meli has and she's so pretty!

So, this is my top 5 favourite Instagram accounts. I hope you love them as much as I do! Follow me on Instagram at mylifeinatab.

What are your favourite Instagram accounts?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I'm not addicted to twitter. I only tweet when I have time: lunch time, break time, off time, this time, that time, any time, all the time.

2 comments :

  1. This is such a good idea for a blog post! I live discovering new account and blogs this way...check out my Instagram if you fancy it www.instagram.com/ezzlepops

    Esmee xx
    ezzlepops.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a really great way of finding bloggers as they use the hashtag #fbloggers (fashion bloggers), #bbloggers (beauty bloggers) or #lbloggers (lifestyle bloggers).

      Delete

Leave comments here: