Wednesday 8 July 2015

Lifestyle | My Favourite Apps



Hey Lovelies,

I hate to be a stereotype, but I am the epitome of teenhood. I'm always on my phone, no matter what. When I wake up in the morning, I immediately check my social media and throughout the day, I constantly check to see if anything life-changing has happened within the space of 10 minutes. So here are my list of apps that I am obsessed with:


1 | Instagram
(source)
Who doesn't spend most of their time on Instagram? It's so addictive!
Instagram | mylifeinatab

2 | Snapseed
(source)
Snapseed is a really good app that I use to edit my photos. It makes me feel like a professional. I recommend it!

3 | Weheartit
(source)
Weheartit is my life. It's a good app if you want to find inspirational quotes or even photos for your blog.
Weheartit | Neriah

4 | Youtube
(source)
Have you ever been on youtube for a school project, but somehow you ended up watching vine complications? This is me and every person I know.

5 | Bloglovin'
(source)
Bloglovin' is a great app that allows me to follow blogs and read posts. It helps me to keep up to date when people post.
Bloglovin | My Life In A Tab

6 | Charades!
(source)
This is a great game to play with family and friends when boredom strikes.

7 | Color Flood
(source)
This game is so addictive. I hate losing, so I tend to play for ages until I win.

8 | Photo Grid
(source)
I also edit my photos using this app. It's really easy to use.

9 | Stylekick
(source)
Everyone has those days where they don't know what to wear. Well, this app gives me inspiration when I have none.

10 | Snapchat
(source)
Snapchat is addictive purely because you can send ugly snaps to your friends before it is deleted forever...unless they screenshot it.

What are your favourite apps?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.

2 comments :

  1. Most of these I reaaally like! Instagram & snapchat are addictive..

    PS, I'm a new follower of yours :)! I love your blog♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spend hours just scrolling through my Instagram feed. Thank you for following!

      Delete

Leave comments here: