Monday 23 December 2013

2 days til Christmas!

Hey turkeys/geese/duck/whatever you eat for Christmas,

I am currently posting at 9:00 am, 3 hours from when I usually wake up, so I'm feeling good! I just switched on the TV and guess what: Ella Enchanted is coming on in an hour. Don't know why I'm so happy? Let me explain...
Basically, I have a list, a short list, but a list nonetheless, of movies I want to watch. Movies I've watched, but never finished or movies that I've been told are good.
So here it is!!!!:


  • Adventures in Babysitting
  • Wild Child
  • Ella Enchanted
  • A Cinderella story 2
  • Grown ups 1 and 2
  • Percy Jackson 1 and 2
  • Kick ass 1 and 2
  • 21 Jump Street
  • Abduction
  • 16 Wishes
  • Transformers 2 and 3
  • The Proposal
  • Ramona and Beezus
  • Chalet Girl
  • Easy A
  • Delivery Man
  • Bad Teacher


Yesterday, there was an event at my church. There was karaoke, free food  and a quiz. My group came 2nd and the host didn't want to say our name (Portsmouth) because he comes from Southampton. It was so funny! And I sang Friday by Rebecca Black.

Do you guys remember the Rebecca Black phase? The song was so annoying, but you couldn't help sing it because it was so catchy. Seriously, she could have taken over the world with that song!
If you didn't listen to it when it was famous, listen to it now:


Anyways, within the first hour of the event, I accidentally slammed my finger in a heavy door. It would have been fine except it hurt like fire and burned when put under water. 

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: