Tuesday 17 December 2013

8 days til Christmas!

Hey pine cones,

So today at my school is Christmas Jumper Day!!! Everyone wore, jumpers and onesies except me. I decided to bend the rules a bit and I wore a Christmas tank top. REBEL! And it was also Christmas Dinner. It's usually good with turkey, Brussels sprouts (there okay), pigs in blankets etc (end of thinking capacity). I was only told this week that that pigs in blankets are actually called chipolatas. I was shocked. All this time, I was calling it by its nickname.
Oh, I wish it could be Christmas everyday!

Anyways, I hope you have a bright and Shining day!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Some of the greatest ideas of all time have come to people during Math class... none of which had anything to do with Math.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: