Friday 27 December 2013

Pigs in Forgotten Blankets

Hey kiddies!!,

I hope you had a brilliant Christmas!!! Mine was good. I watched loads of movies, had Christmas Dinner etc. etc. The biggest crisis was my mum forgot the pigs in blankets (chipolatas) in the fridge. I watched Home Alone 1 and 2, The Big Bang Theory and other stuff.

It has come to light that my little sisters feet are bigger that mine. This may not move you, but it is actually hilarious, she's annoyed that her feet are massive.

Anyways, have you seen the new Pringles advert? It's basically about things people do with Pringles and the end slogan is whatever you do, you don't just eat 'em! But there's the problem, I just eat them. Out of the can, straight into my mouth, not byways, nothing. So now I feel on the edge looking in because I don't do anything with Pringles.

(source)
Does the face look creepy? or is it just me?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Ultimate lazy moment: Watching the sunrise on TV because you're too lazy to get up and watch it for real.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: