Monday 30 December 2013

Almost New Year!

Hey minions,

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW YEAR! I'll do what I always do, make resolutions I won't keep. I am watching Horrid Henry: The Movie. It's actually really good and if you think you are too mature to watch it, you're wrong! It will bring you back to your school day, which is absolutely AWESOME!!

If you were going to steal something, wouldn't you want to look inconspicuous, so you wouldn't get caught?
Well, I was shopping with my mum and sisters, when I saw this transvestite (no kidding) dressed in this:
In Winter!

And she tried to steal a massive duvet pack, which didn't make sense because she didn't have anywhere to hide it. She just put it on her head! My mum started screaming, that lady stole something at the top of her lungs and I was in the middle of this like a rabbit caught in headlights. It was so funny (and embarrassing)


Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: When I said that I cleaned my room, I just meant I made a path from the doorway to my bed.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: