Wednesday 17 December 2014

Blogmas #17 | I wish it could be Christmas every day!

(source)

Hey lovelies,

School is ending in 2 days and Christmas is nearly here! The teachers panto is tomorrow (I'm not supposed to know, but ahh well...), which never fails to make me laugh. Did you know that teachers can't act for toffee? Anyway, all the singing and dancing from previous years reminded me of my favourite Christmas songs! My top 4 are:

Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
What can I say? It's ridiculously catchy!


Last Christmas - Wham!
An oldie, but a goodie!


Snow is falling - Shakin Stevens
It's so cute!

Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
How can anyone not love onesies?


What are your favourite Christmas songs? Are they soulful or cheesy?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Remember the reason for the season

Want to catch up on my other blogmas posts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: