Monday 8 December 2014

Blogmas #8 | Silent Night!

Hey lovelies,

Today is Photo Diary day and I have posted a few random pictures I found on my phone.



(From left to right, top to bottom)
Badges on my bag
5SOS Postcards
Ice Cream and Brownies from Frankie and Benny's
Tower Bridge during the Olympics
Snowflakes (no idea where they came from)
My toes at the beach
Fiji Water for the win
My nowhere-near-finished origami star jar
Beach feet Selfie



(From left to right, top to bottom)
My necklace of random objects
My arm covered in white pen
Minions (I think they have £5 notes attached to them)
Jimmy's
My celebrity signature (there is a massive possibility I might become famous in 5-50 years)
South Bank
My nails (I have no idea why the quality is so bad, sorry)
I love Blogging t-shirt
A philosophy goodie bag I got

I got the goodie bag when I went to Wimbledon and the products are actually cool, though I haven't used them yet.

hope in a jar moisturizer
the microdelivery exfoliating facial wash
time in a bottle anti-age serum (I'm not wrinkly, so I may not use this)

Purity made simple cleanser

I'd love to see your photo montages, so leave a comment!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness

Want to catch up on my other blogmas posts?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: