Tuesday 9 December 2014

Blogmas #9 | It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Hey lovelies,

This is another recipe post, but this time, I have chosen DRINKS! I actually think I have picked the perfect drink, but if you are allergic to peanut butter... or chocolate, I'm so sorry!
I have hot chocolate for breakfast every morning and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it, but it is nice to spice it up sometimes...



Peanut butter hot chocolate

Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 1-4 hours
Ingredients
• 1 cup powder chocolate milk mix or powder cocoa mix
• 8 cups hot water
• 3/4 cup chocolate syrup
• 1/4 cup peanut butter
• 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions
1. Pour cocoa mix in a 3-4 quart slow cooker.
2. Carefully stir in hot water.
3. Stir in chocolate syrup.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 3-4 hours or on high for 90 minutes to 2 hours.
5. Whisk in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
6. Ladle cocoa into mugs. Serves nine.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: