Sunday 14 December 2014

Blogmas #13 | You better not pout, I'm telling you why!

Hey lovelies,

Winter has announced its presence and to get ready for Christmas, here is my brilliant list of must-have winter makeup.


Lipstick is part of our everyday lives and even though it winter, there is no exception.

Blush gives your cheeks the extra winter rosiness you've been looking for.

Blue eye shadow is the way to go this winter, especially if you want to be like Elsa (Tangled is still better). But please use it sparingly, you don't want to look like a kid who has been let loose in a paint shop.

Do you have a winter make-up to share?

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: No matter where I am in the world, I will always be back home for Christmas.

Want to catch up on my other blogmas posts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: