Friday 5 December 2014

Blogmas #1 | It's Winter!

Hey muffins,

So I've decided to kick-start Blogmas with winter fashion trends and these are my favourite finds this Christmas!




3 |  Grey Crop Top £6.99
4 | Graphic Print Sweater $42 = £26.94 
5 | Galaxy Sweater $65 = £41.69
6 |  Christmas Hair Tie (homemade)
8 |  Frosted Mistletoe Dress £51

I know the galaxy jumper isn't Christmassy, but it's there every night, so it still counts. The wrapping paper dress is expensive, but it's still cute! Chrismas Jumpers are so cosy and I love the traditional patterns.
Luckily, there will be Christmas Jumper Day, so I'm going to wear my cheesiest jumper. You only live once and it's my last year (unless I make it into 6th form), so I'm going to go for it.

Ho ho ho and bye!

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Winter isn't coming, it's already here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: