Saturday 6 December 2014

Blogmas #6 | Deck the Halls!

Hey sugarpops,

It's day 6 of the BigBlogmasProject2014 and the theme is Cosy Winter Nights! At first, I had no clue what to post about, but then it hit me (like a wrecking ball). I have always wanted to make a Cake In A Mug, but I was always too busy. So hopefully, I will finally fulfill my (small) dream and make one. 




Chocolate Chip Mug Cake

Ingredients

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 talespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
1 splash vanilla extract

Method

You will need a large coffee mug.
1. Add the dry ingredients to the mug and mix well.
2. Add in the egg and mix well.
3. Pour in the milk and oil and mix again.
4. Add the chocolate chips, if using, and the vanilla and mix well to get a smooth consistency.
5. Place in the microwave for approximately 3 minutes on high for a 1,000 watt oven, or vary time depending on your particular microwave. Wait until the cake stops rising, and sets in the mug.

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day: Santa has the right idea - visit people once a year.

Want to catch up on my other blogmas posts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: