Sunday 21 December 2014

Blogmas #21 | Merrily On High!


Hey lovelies,
So a few days ago, I did a post about my favourite Christmas songs, so I think it is only fair to post about the worst Christmas songs in existence.

Let It Go
 I know it’s not technically a Christmas song, but I bet it’ll be playing in so many people’s houses this Christmas. I don’t know why I hate it so much, it’s just annoying. Maybe it’s because it is so overplayed.



Do they know it's Christmas?
I understand that this song is for charity, but Africa isn't another planet. Of course they know it's Christmas. It's probably just not as big of a deal. It's slightly patronising if you ask me. Plus, why are youtubers there? Especially Alfie. He cannot sing if It's All About You(tube) is anything to go by.

I feel so much better now. I'm actually suprised there's only two, but it still feels like a weight off my shoulders. I won’t hate you if you like these songs, I’ll just silently judge you (joking! Or am I?)

Love, Peace and Snickers xx }|{

P.S. Quote of the day:

Want to catch up on my other blogmas posts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave comments here: